Kinder Bueno® Dessert – a Dream of Hazelnut and Chocolate
This recipe has been optimized for the Thermomix® TM31
I love Kinder Bueno®! Well, I actually like to eat almost anything of Kinder. But I really like the hazelnut cream filling. You won’t believe me when I tell you that you can make a dessert out of it which is just to melt away.
If it was up to me, I could eat it every day, but my scales wouldn’t thank me. I also think that the dessert would then lose its speciality.
My own creation doesn’t save calories, but you sometimes can treat yourself to something like that. The taste excuses every pound and every effort to train it down again.
Even if it’s expensive, it’s one of my absolute favourite desserts and that’s why you should definitely try it.
As an alternative to the original bars, I can also recommend the chocolate bars from Lidl and Aldi: Bellonas and Jumbos. The taste doesn’t change much – but it’s a little easier on your wallet.
How do I prepare the Kinder Bueno® Dessert with the Thermomix?
First we briefly roast the 50g ground hazelnuts in a pan. While the hazelnuts are roasting, add 50g dark chocolate couverture to the Thermomix and crush it for 10 seconds on speed 6. Then add 50g cream and melt the couverture for 2 minutes at 50°C on speed 2. Then decant it and close it airtight with a lid.
Now rinse out the mixing bowl so that you can whip the remaining 350g of cream together with a packet of vanilla sugar until stiff. To do this, insert the butterfly and set the Thermomix to speed 3 for 30 seconds.
Kinder Bueno® dessert – a pleasure for eyes and mouth
If the cream is not stiff afterwards, simply continue whipping on speed 3 and keep visual contact until the cream is firm. Once it has reached this state, you can also decant it.
Then lift 250g mascarpone under the cream by hand. Pour one third of the cream mascarpone mixture into your dessert glasses.
Continue with the Kinder Bueno® bars. Add all 8 bars to the Thermomix and crush them for 20 seconds on speed 5. Then add the ground hazelnuts and the cream mascarpone mixture and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4 on reverse.
Pour half of the new cream into the dessert glasses. Take the other half of the cream from the Thermomix and pour it into another bowl.
Add 50g milk chocolate couverture to the mixing bowl and crush for 10 seconds on speed 6. Then melt at 50°C for 2 minutes on speed 2.
Now add the cream you just put to the side again and let it mix again 30 seconds on speed 2 on reverse. Then you can spread the last part of the cream onto the dessert glasses.
Finally add the melted dark chocolate couverture and you’re done.
The glasses should be placed in the fridge for about 30-60 minutes before serving.
The Facts in a Nutshell
Kinder Bueno® Dessert | Recipe for the Thermomix®
- 50 g dark chocolate couverture
- 400 g cream
- 50 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 8 kinder bueno® bars
- 250 g mascarpone
- 50 g milk chocolate couverture
Hinweis: Die im Rezept angegebene Backzeit kann aufgrund von Temperaturungenauigkeiten bei den verschiedensten Backofenmodellen von der Backzeit, die du benötigst, etwas abweichen. Behalte das Gericht im Backofen – zumindest beim ersten Versuch – deshalb immer im Auge.
Alle Zeitangaben beziehen sich auf die Standardmengen an Zutaten. Wenn du kleinere oder größere Portionen zubereiten willst, kann es vorkommen, dass du die Zubereitungszeit dementsprechend anpassen musst.
- Roast 50g ground hazelnuts briefly in a frying pan
- Meanwhile add 50g dark chocolate couverture to the Thermomix | 10 sec. / speed 6
- Add 50g cream | 50°C / 2 min. / speed 2
- Decant the melted dark chocolate couverture and seal it airtight
- Rinse out mixing bowl
- Put 350g cream and 1 sachet vanilla sugar into the Thermomix | butterfly / 30 sec. / speed 3
- Cream not stiff? Speed 3 again and keep visual contact; then decant cream
- Stir 250g mascarpone under the cream by hand
- Fill a third of the cream mascarpone mixture into dessert glasses
- Add all 8 Kinder Bueno® bars to the mixing bowl | 20 sec. / speed 5
- Add ground hazelnuts and cream-mascarpone mixture | reverse / 15 sec. / speed 4
- Put one half of the new cream into the dessert glasses; fill the other half into another bowl.
- Add 50g milk chocolate couverture to the Thermomix | 10 sec. / speed 6
- Then melt | 50°C / 2 min. / speed 2
- Add the cream you have just decanted | reverse / 30 sec. / speed 2
- Also spread this cream onto the dessert glasses
- Finally distribute the melted dark chocolate couverture from the beginning onto the dessert glasses
- Place glasses in the fridge for 30-60 min.